Dizzy fainting spells with headaches, blurred vision. Blood, CT reports normal. Reasons ?

I am a thirty year old male. I have been very healthy my whole life until 2 years ago. I started having dizzy fainting spells that would get better if I ate sweets. I was checked for diabetes and the test were negative. I am now having more spells and having headaches and blurred vision . All my blood work has been negative and C.A.T scan was negative. What could this be? I have been to ER and they have found nothing.. Please help me..
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012