Dizzy, fainting after taking anesthesia injections for filling and crowing teeth. Is it dangerous ?

hello doctor , i m a 23 years old female . i am asking about dental local anesthesia i have to get all my teeth filled and crowned , i have been using anesthesia for 7 months nw with approximately 2 injections per week. at the beginning it was going fine but during the past three weeks i am feeling very dizzy and fainting all the time and this feeling increases on the day i visit my dentist . i would like to know if repetitive doses of anesthesia for a long period of time is dangerous and could cause me further problems . thank you
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013