Dizzy, doesnt eat junk food, tired. What can i do?

Hi there, I am a active 32 year old. I watch what I eat,meaning not too much junk food at all. Well I have been feeling weird lately. Dizzy and really tired.up and down. I took a fasting blood sugar this am and it was at 123, then again this after noon 2 hours after lunch and it was at 176. I have good days and bad, I do not have health insurance. What can I do ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
thanx for writing to us.
according to your reports you have blood sugar higher than required.
u might be having all symptoms of tiredness etc due to same.
u will need to consult ar physician and if possible your diabetologist.
start exercising ,eat healthy but less sugary food and get ur levels repeated after 15 days again.