Dizzy after eating during pregnancy

I am 22 years old and 33 weeks pregnant . I started my pregnancy at 212 and am now 235. I have had a very normal and healthy pregnancy. However, this past few days I have been feeling lightheaded during/after eating .
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Dear Melissa,first of all congratulation for pregnancy.Dear first of all you need to get your blood pressure checked,and also look for any edema on feet.Other possibility is some gaseous problem that is frequent as the pregnancy advances and uterus grows in size,displacing stomach.So take care.