Dizzy, ECG shows incomplete right bundle branch block. Serious heart disease?

Hi, I am 37 year of age and i feel a little bit dizzy. I consult to a GP doctor and advise me for ECG test.. the ecg test results that i have an incomplete right bundle branch block . I am afraid if what will be gonna happen to me... is this a serious type of heart desease? and is there any treatment or medication on this? im reaally scared a lot because im just alone and work in outside the country.. and i am scheduled to see a cardiologist next day..
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012