Dizziness while waking up in the morning. High BP. Due to inhaling high proportion of mosquito repellant?

Hi, I felt giddiness when I awaked as well as felt the same when I came to sleep again. My blood pressure right now is 136/101. The only exception today was that my son kept the mosquito repellent in active mode, in this mode machine use higher proportion of liquid for mosquitoes. I doubt it may be the reason but not sure. This has happened just now for 1 st time. I m also feeling less energy in body and I have taken electral powder in liquid. Kly. Advice if I need to go to my doctor immediately?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013