Dizziness while snow boarding, tiredness, painful head, bumps on head. Suggest?

I was snowboarding earlier today. I had fallen quiet a few times but not any hard falls. About 2 hours in, at the bottom of the hill, I bent down to fix my snowboard boot and my head starte hurting unbelievably bad. I went to the lodge and sat down and ended leaving. I felt tired on the way home. It s been about 2 hours since then and my head still hurts. I m wondering why? Because I didn t take any really hard hits to the head. Maybe one or 2 bumps bur nothing bad. I have no idea why my head would start to hurt so bad. I m afraid to sleep because what if I actually had a head injury .
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013