Dizziness when head turned right, scalp tightness. Solution?

Hi doctor.. Me and my family is going through a terrible phase for the past 5 months. I want to ask about my brother s health who is 22 years old (Height 6 Ft; Weight 75 Kg). It all started 23rd May, 2012. After coming back from college he was complaining a bad day. he felt dizziness .. all of a sudden at night after having dinner he became so dizzy that he was unable to stand up himself. He started vomiting too.. We took him to nearest hospital where after injections and initial treatment vomiting stopped but he was still feeling very severe dizziness which doctors named vertigo . antibiotic were given to him and he was discharged after 4-5 days. He used to feel better when their was some support at the back of the head and when the head was elevated. His neuro tests (MRI Brain, CTA Brain, CT Scan Brain) all came normal. Doctors thought its an ear infection and it will go itself with time. Though dizziness is reduced now but he feels as the improvement has stopped. He doesn t feel dizzy when his head is turned toss right side but he feels dizzy when head is turned right, upwards or downwards. The thing which makes us more tensed is that he complains of constant tightness pressure in the left side of the head. When he raises his Eyebrows he feels the scalp tight. He feels like there is some glue above. Right side of the head is normal. He sometimes feel that some fluid drops moving inside the scalp. This moving sensation goes away when he itches the head or when he starts walking. Please doctor help us and give us a solution to the problem. Thanks & Regards Nimra
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012