Dizziness when changing position, sweating. Is it advisable to take Vertin?

Hi Sir, My wife suddenly woke up i the bed, because of that she got dizziness , Even changing the position from one side to other side she is to get up first then change. Now she is holding her head and telling me I am having severe dizziness. And her face* Head completly sweating. I am planning to show to doctor tomoorow morning Before that what type first aid I can give her. Is it adviseable to give Vertin tablet to her now?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012