Dizziness, weird feeling in stomach, severe bleeding with back pain. Miscarriage?

i have been gettin little tiny dissy spells for about teo werks now nd feeling somthing im my stomach i wAs starting to think i was pregnant also yesterday at work got a very sudden nd quick sharp pain in my stomach. this morning i wake up go to the bathroom ( shit ) out alot ofblood nd it dint look to have much for feciss in it nd i auto matically thiught misscarage nd now i am having a little sharp pain in my back what could be casing this or am i right anout the misscarage i have had one before but the plecenta came out right away nd it was just like my period with cramps extra email me YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013