Dizziness, weakness, tingling arm and feet, chest tightness, trouble breathing. What can be done?

hello docter i keep coming over all dizzy and weak and i have been having tingling feelins in my right arm and bottom of right foot alsohaving tight chest trouble breathing it comes and goes i went to the docters ans they checked me over and reckon there nothing he can do for me why when im feeling like this ? whats a matter with me ? i have ashma and high blood pressure and got a small leaky vavle in my right heart vavle but to small to do anything bout i found that out few months ageo there must be something that can be done ?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013