Dizziness, weakness, sickness, troubled breathing. What can be done?

Whenever I try and exercise I quickly start feeling dizzy, weak, sick and have trouble breathing after only around a minute. I don t really know what to do as I just quit competing in dance competitions which included around 20 hours of practise a week and while I would sometimes get this same thing sometimes during that, running is proving a big problem for me. I want to start competing in soccer but this is really holding me back.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013