Dizziness, weakness, pain on touching, excessive sleepiness. Causes for symptoms?

I m 16 and have been feeling rather sick but nothing seems to be coming up! Iv been really dizzy an not hungry have just been drinking water for the last 4 or so days! I m weak all over. For example if anyone or anything touches me I just hurt all over. I have slept constantly for about 2 days and not sure what s wrong with me it could just be me being silly and overreacting.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Hi there, thanks for asking. It could be part of premenstrual symptoms. Some people especially young women may experience it and it is a common issue. You should check with your doctor to see what else could be the reason. I wish you a good health.