Dizziness, weakness, headache, stomach pain, blood with mucus in cough. History of strep throat. Treatment?

HI, I am 17 about 5 1 and i weigh about 135 pounds. The day before yesterday I started feeling a little dizzy and weak i ignored it until it continued the next day. I developed a headache along with the dizzyness and then a stomach ach. I had been spitting up, no coughing, bloody mucus all day prior. I vomited once very violently. The stomach ach went away but the headach, dizzyness and bloodymucus are still there. I have not had a fever . I usually get strepthrought twice a year but this does not feel the same. What Is wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
hi dear

dizziness, vomiting, pain abdomen with passage of bloody mucus is suggestive of stomach infection( dysentry) with should drink plenty of fluids and consult your doctor and get your stool examination done...if still it doesn't responds, then you may need to get colonoscopy done to rule out conditions like Inflammatory Bowel Disease

revert back if there is something which is still not clear

Dr Sachin Verma