Dizziness, weakness, ear pain. Taken antibiotics. Should I wait before going to doctor?

Hi, recently I have been feeling really shakey, dizzy and weak! My ear has been feeling really heavy and has had a dull ache. About a year ago I went to the doctors and was told I had an infection near my ear. Not sure if this is something similar. I have taken 4 antibiotics that I had left over (which I know I shouldn't have) but I work full time and it will cost me money to go to the docs, but it made my ear not as painful. Still feeling really ill tho but don't want to go to the doctors yet if they are just going to say that there's nothing they can do! Please help!! Should I wait for my ear pain to get worse before I go?
Some advice would be great
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013