Dizziness, weakness and fatigue. Rushing feeling in the ears. Numbness in the legs and arms. Need medication

I have significant dizziness , weakness and fatigue for a week. I also have this very bizarre rushing feeling in my ears accompanied with a sound like waves. At the same time I guest very flushed, and get bizarre feelings all over my body. I am too weak to lift my head, and lying down doesn t stop it. I also have numbness and severe weakness in my arms and legs. Homeopathy remedies don t help, neither does gravel.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013