Dizziness, vomiting sensation while walking or sitting. Tests normal. How to get rid of problem?

hello doctor, my mother is suffering from dizziness along with vomiting sensation since one month. this problem is severe when she stands up and also while sitting. she doesn t experience this problem while she is lying on the bed. all the blood and urine tests of HB, kidney function, thyroid , BP and sugar levels are normal. what may be the problem we are understanding, we are very much worried about this problem. so i am requesting you to guide me to get rid of this problem as early as possible. i will be waiting for ur reply. thank u,
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012