Dizziness, vomiting, cold to touch, does not speak. Causes and treatment?

my 13 yr old daughter always gets realy dizzy then ends up vomiting and then falls asleep on toilet flr when she finishes vomiting this has happened many times and she has been sent home from school only last week now she has juust done it again. then she will be ok until like tomorrow but she sometimes gets dizzy without vomit. she has always felt sick but docs thought it was just a nerveous thing about going to school but it happens in holidays too. it is deffinatley not drug or alcohol related. after she has been vomiting and goes to sleep on the floor she gets cold and clammy straight away, she wont let me move her and cant hardly talk she just lays there
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Your daughter might have a cardiac problem.Meet a cardiologist and take his opinion.I hope this should help.Take care.She will be alright.