Dizziness, vision brightness, fuzziness. Water helped. What happened?

Hi my names Samuel Nelson and today I experienced weird fainting feeling today in gym and I was on the treedmill for 3minutes then 4minutes and after the second time I was on the treadmill my lower right just beneath my rig cage began to hurt a bit, so I stepped off and suddenly my vision became brighter white an fuzzy looking and I was dizzy, I went to my bag and drank some water and rested for 10minutes and thats when it stopped, I m wondering why that happened and how can I avoid it, I m 15,male and healthy.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013