Dizziness upon waking, ear infection. Epholopian tube on left ear clogged up. What could be the reason for it?

Hi doctor! I m a 17 year old female and this is the second time I ve experienced dizziness upon waking up in the morning. But it s only when I sit up or get up to do something. If I lay back down, it goes away. I have had some problems with ear infections and just a week or so ago, I went to a ENT specialist and he told me my epholopian tube on my left ear was clogged up. I m not too sure where the dizziness could be coming from. Have any idea? :/
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013