Wellcome to HCM
( otitis media
) can be a cause of blockage. The other reasons are allergy, cold, sinus problems, sometimes tumor in the skull or nasopharyx can cause dizziness
and clogging ( partial or complete ).
1. You need to get treated for your ear infection /cold/allergy, oral antibiotics
, antihistamine and ear drops will help you get rid of the sufferings.
2. Get clinically assessed, diagnosed and treated, neglect will cause your symptoms to get chronic and more complication lately.
3. Get X-ray PNS done, to rule out sinus, CT to rule out any tumor.
4. Avoid taking flights, as at high altitudes clogged ear may get very painful.
5. Avoid swimming, the infection may spread.
6. Avoid refrigerated food, curd, etc, that may increase cold, take warm soups.
7. Chewing, swallowing, sippping small quantities of water help release the clogging.
8. Get up slowly from bed, ears are balancing organs. Inflammation and infection in the middle or inner ear
can cause dizziness.
Get treated, take care.