Dizziness, unconsciousness, sudden fainting, sleeping for long hours, done MRI. Is there a relationship with Neurobion?

’My Brother has 52-years .. the doctor had commanded him Neurobion after the third disc but stopped taking it for a year and a half ago ... Has started to show symptoms of dizziness and the absence of consciousness , suddenly faint, and sometimes sleep a long for hours ... Has done the necessary tests of the images and MRI planning to brain nerves and everything normal .. Is there a relationship with Neurobion
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012