Dizziness, trapped gas, bloating, shoulder bain. Had gall bladder removed, diverticulitis. What should we do?

My father has extreme fatigue and is a very active 64 yr old. He complains of dizziness and will get very pale. Also he has a lot of trapped gas. He s stomach bloats up pain can occur on both sides or one at a time and pain in shoulders. He has always watched his diet closely after gallbladder was removed 20 yrs ago his stomach problems worsened. Twisted intestine or diverticulitis . He s miserable and getting depressed what should we do? Drs constantly dismiss these problems and they seem to all occur at the same time
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012