Is your monthly menstrual cycle regular?
Well faint , tiredness and shaky post heavy bleeding during periods may be due to decreased hemoglobin percentage.
1. Complete hemogram ( to look into hemoglobin and platelets )
2. Pelvic ultrasound ( if heavy and irregular bleeding persists even after 3 months. To look for any uterine pathology ).
3. Routine stool examination ( To look for any worm infestation causing drop in hemoglobin)
Meanwhile your symptoms may also be because of the fact that you have 4 children to look after and do not take proper care of your own nutrition.
1. An iron supplement tablet for 3 months . (Provided you are not prone to constipation
on taking iron supplements
2. A multivitamin
supplement for 1 month.
3. Diet modification : Ample intake of spinach and other green leafy vegetables, dates, jaggery, apple, banana etc.
Plenty of fluids like fruit juice and vegetable juice.
If you are a non vegetarian then eggs, meat are good supplements of protein as well.
4. For pain during periods
any simple anti spasmodic like dicycloverine
hydrochloride that is commonly used for dysmenorrhea.