Dizziness, tingling sensation in tongue, head spinning. Causes and treatment for symptoms?

Today i have been experiencing dizziness all day consistently. It has not increased or decreased. Every time i get a dizzy sensation i get a tingling feeling in the front of my tongue . The same thing happend to me last month which led to the ER. There were no tests done and I was sent home. I woke up the next morning and was fine. Im very concerned because the spells are so intense i feel like im going to pass out. Just to verify the dizzy consists of my actual self feeling like its spinning rather than the room spinning.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012