Dizziness, tingling sensation in the hands after riding bike, underactive thyroid. Treatment?

I am 70 year old male weighing approx 103.8 kilograms . I am a vegetarian and temporarialy live in Holland. I have been slightly dizzy for some time. When I get out on my bike I feel usually good with no dizziness and a good level of energy. However, after a long bike ride there is a tingling sensation in my left and right hand . After ending the bike ride and walking back into the house I feel again somewhat dizzy, somewhat weak and the tingling sensation reaches its highest level. when I walk back into the house I can also feel the bio-magnetic field between the left and right hand without the hands touching when the palms are close to one another and in motion. Blood test show an underactive thyroid. A test at UCLA 1994 proved I have sleep apnea . what should be my next course of action to get beyond dizziness? Roy Tanoulas YYYY@YYYY also feeling slightly dizzy
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  64 Awaiting Answer