Dizziness, thumping in eardrum. Prescribed Flonase and IM. Any suggestions?

I saw the neurologist yesterday who said my extreme dizziness is an ENT problem; however, the ENT said, after the MRI, allergy test, dizzy test, hearing test ... were alright, it really is not an ENT problem. Meclizine, steroid IM and Flonase have not helped. I m going to the Optomistrist today and stopped wearing my monofocal lenses yesterday (wearing glasses today) and my PCP tomorrow. Thumping in my (R) eardrum started a few days ago. I can not drive! (My boyfriend is taking me to all these appointments) I m a hard worker who has had to be out this week to have all my tests in effort to get tot he bottome of it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Carol
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013