Dizziness, tender breasts and frequent urination. Negative home pregnancy test. Chances of pregnancy?

i have been feeling a bit dizzy my breast are a bit tender but not too much i have frequent urination and i get sick feelings on and off and have to use the bathroom every 2 hours or less to pee or diariah. my last period was on june 15. i took a home pregnancy test twice in the past month and negative. could i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Welcome to HCM,

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Pregnancy tests are very sensitive, provided you have done according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer.

If it has come negative you are unlikely to be pregnant.

Consult your doctor for your symptoms, as they could be due to some other reasons,