Dizziness, swelling in the jawline aftet hitting head, hurts toeat, brush teeth. Suggestions?

i hit my head awhile ago now and was very dizzy at the time and for a few days after, but as time went on i noticed when i bumped with my phone i had a lump above my ear on the side where i was hit the swelling began to go down to my jawline and resembled an absyss in my mouth but the only pain ive experienced since it got bumped has been when i open my mouth to eat, brush my teeth . yesterday i was eating a sandwich and heard a pop and now the swelling is bigger and again has moved to my jawline. do i need medical attention? what could this possibly be?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012

Yes you definitely need medical attention as what you have described Seems to be a Collection of blood Called in medical terms as hematoma which could be due to Some underlying Small fracture.
Meanwhile you should try and eat things which require very less chewing

Dr. Gaurav