Dizziness, stomach upset, nausea post eating. Taking cortisone injections. History of diabetes, tendinitis. Side effects of medication?

I had a cortisone injection in my wrist bone and am Type 11 diabetes . I had it for tendonitis; I am a fitness instructor. I have my diabetes under great control; diet and exercise only- I take regular Hemoglobin A1C s and always fine, also I gave birth at 40 never having to go on insulin. My glucose levels for the first time were elevated; my endo prescribed a pill to take with meals and it went back to normal. The injection site is no longer stinging; I have taken this shot- once per year for years now with no contraindications; I am slightly dizzy and my stomach gets gurgly and a bit nauseaous when I eat; nothing horrible for now; it was worse the day of the injection. Could this be simply a normal reaction to the cortisone?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012