Dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting sensation. What is going on?

Hello, sorry to bother you, but I just don t know what to do at the moment. Yesterday afternoon I woke up at 3pm and as I sat up I felt so dizzy and my stomach hurt so much. I closed my eyes and I felt the world spin so horribly and my stomach is just in pain. I tried to vomit , but I couldn t vomit anything out. In the morning I ate scrambled eggs with tomatoes and a baked potato, and I drank A LOT of home made orange juice. I went to sleep and woke up with this. I tried drinking peptobismol, but it didn t do anything. I just slept the entire day, and right now, I feel a lot better, but my head is still dizzy and my stomach is still aching. I don t have a fever or warm temperature. Is there anything that I can do right now? Thank you so much for your time, I appreciate it.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013