Dizziness, stomach pain, tiredness, ear pain, headache at the center, sole pain, itchy body. Cause and treatment advise?

doctor i am feeling dizziness last 25 days n down stomach pain n tiredness n my right side ear get pain sometimes sometimes donot feel pain n my center of head pain morning n night some time pain whole day n my bottom of feet very pain full n getting sneeze n inside neck itchy n night time my leg n underarm itchy n breast too n my stomach inside sometimes something moving n sometimes my eyes goes red n me night n day con not sleep but around 11 morning time feeling fast sleep n my back also very pain full n numbness in my leg under hip please advise which doctor i can go n what u feeling . thank u sonia
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012