Dizziness, stomach bloating, nausea on eating, frequent stools, migraines. Cure?

Hi there I am 21 years old and over the last week I keep having dizzy spells my stomach is always bloated and I feel physically sick everytime I eat. I have been going to to the toilet more than normal but not to much to be concerned about. I ve also been suffering migraines. Do you know what could be wrong ? My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query to Healthcaremagic!

Based on your symptoms, you could be suffering from a stomach flu, a kind of viral gastroenteritis. This could explain your symptoms such as stomach bloating, and increased need to go to toilets.

It is generally self-limiting in nature and you should get better in a few days.

For migraines, you can start preventive medications such as beta blockers or topiramate.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you require any additional information.

Wishing you good health,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: