Dizziness spells on bending or leaning back, stiffness in neck and shoulders, negative results for cervical discs or nerves, taking seizures medicines. Treatment suggestion?

Two weeks ago I woke up with a stiff neck and shoulders, not able to move my head in certain directions. The doctors thought something was wrong in the cervical discs or nerves but it was negative. On Sunday, i started having spinning spells. Every morning I wake up and when I bend down to get dressed or lean my head back. My whole body spins and I have ran into walls almost fallen ever. I have also gotten very nauseous and thrown up after dinner twice this part week and my sleep pattern has changed;I am a lot more tied during the day. I am currently on two medications for seizures and am not sure if anything is related to that. I drive for my job and am nervous about putting myself or anyone else in danger. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012