Dizziness, slurred speech, insulin resistant, headache, heart flutters. History of lupus, hypothyroid. Treatment?

I am having dizzy spells and sometimes have issues talking such as finding the right word or slurring my speech. I have autoimmune diseases ( lupus , hypothyroid , raynauds, sjogrens) and I m also insulin resistant. My brother was recently diagnoses with addisons disease . My doctor ignores me about the dizzy spells and speech issues. I also wake every morning with a headache and feel pressure in my head and have heart flutters all day.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013