Dizziness, sinus problems, headaches, cold, stomach upset. Medical attention needed?

have been suffering from dizzy spells for a few years now.. they have been getting worse. Since my second child (she is two) I have had bad sinus issues, which I blamed on the pregnancy but they never got better, infact they got worse with my 3rd child. Today, my sinuses on my left are very sore, I have a sinus headache that won t go away. I ve had a cold for a few days as well.. my temp is at 97.6. but I just generally do not feel well at all.. stomach is upset and has been off and on since I got this cold. Should I go and be checked out?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012