Dizziness, sinus, nausea, weird smells. On antibiotics, might be vertigo. Treatment?

my husband has been having dizzy spells he seems to have blocked nasal passage sinus things and nausea with the dizzyness and now he is smelling strange things that arent there? he went to a Dr and they said it was vertigo nothing they could do. It happened last year too but without the smells, and a different Dr gave him antibiotics . It cleared up but we dont know if it was coincidental. Thankyou. email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012