Dizziness, sickly feelings, lightheadedness, fainted sometimes. Blood tests normal. What could this be?

Hi, I m 20 years old and have a 15 month old son. About 9 Months ago i started getting slight dizziness and sickly feelings, did not happen all the time but i still visited my GP. He done blood tests which all came back fine. But now it is getting a lot worse, happening everyday, i am nearly always feeling sick and light headed, i have even passed out on a couple of occasions, i was just wondering if you had any ideas on what this could be? I m trying to be a good mum and look after my little boy but constantly feel ill and really struggling to keep it at bay? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012