Dizziness, shortness of breath after bleeding continuously. No cancer. What could this be?

I have been bleeding for 20 days heavy and tonight am very dizzy. I have been short of breath for the past couple of days as well. This has been an ongoing thing where I bleed for 30 days then a week or two off and bleeding again for another 30 days. I ve had an ultrasound and a biopsy to rule out cancer . In 30 days I see my GYN with a decision for a hysterectomy or cryoablation . Should I go to the ER tonight?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer