Dizziness, shivering, sweating, weakness, unable to stand. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I woke up this morning feeling fine, but by the time I had walked downstairs the room was spinning and I had come over shakey, sweaty and feeling sick. I sat on the cold bathrroom floor for five minutes and the sickness passed. I got up to try make a drink and within a few minutes felt sweaty and sick again so had to sit down again. It made me feel really weak too. I made a cup of tea and grabbed a couple of bisuits then went back to bed to have them. Im still not feeling 100 percent but think I will be okay now. Any ideas what could be the reason for how awful I felt? Im a single mum and my baby was upstairs in her cot needing me :o/
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012