Dizziness, shakiness, taking Celexa, fast heart rate, tachycardia. Reason?

Hi. I have been dizzy and shaky constant, for the past month and a half. I have been to my primary doctor and heart doctor. Primary said its anxiety/ panic attacks and put me on celexa which I gave been on for a month now. Did not help my symptoms at all. Went back to him and told him and he just increased my celexa. He checked my thyroid and that was fine. My heart doctor did a ekg and holter monitor and everything looked fine other then a fast heart rate which was 166 beats a minute, but I have a tachacadia. I do have chrones disease and PSC of the liver . Could any of these problems contribute to me feeling shakey and dizzy? I have noticed that I get super dizzy when going to the bathroom, which is weird. Can you help me? I just want it to go away.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012