Dizziness, severe vomiting, diarrhea. Taken gravol, dizziness only on moving. Cure?

my husband has been feeling bouts of dizziness yesterday and it went away...then right after lunch he was in the shower and almost fell over with dizziness....then he layed down because he was severely dizzy..a few minutes after that he had severe vomiting and diarrhea ....what can this be? I gave him a gravol and he seems to not have as much dizziness except when moving. he is 67 years old and in excellent shape and health.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012