Dizziness, profuse sweating, numb body after drinking spiked drink. Blood test for drugs?

I had my drink spiked last weekend, I collapsed first then a few minutes later I started getting dizzy and started sweating profusely I had 2 sit down straight away in that time my whole body went numb, I cudnt feel my legs or lift my arms and head up. The ambulance men came did the blood pressure and did a blood test I think it was with one of those diabetic checkers. Although I didn t go with them to the hospital, I was wondering if the blood they took would also b checked for a drug in my system or is it just for a glucose or diabeties check?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012