Dizziness, palpitations, breathlessness, stomach pain. Scared

Hi I m 17 years old and since september last year after an incident were I was sitting down and stopped breathing and having pulpitations I thought I was dieing and it scared me but ever since I have been constantly dizzy and sometimes feel I can t breath I get stomach pains also and sometimes heart I used to be very active bt now I can t due to these symptoms it scares me can you help? When I go to the toilete it is either constipation or dihorrea I don t think I can cope with this anymore its mainly the dizziness I can t deal with can u help Please?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012