Dizziness, palpitation, heartburn after meals. Diagnosed UTI. Possibility of blocked artery or infection?

I am 18 year old, fit, execising female. I had been having palpitations and dizziness ( vertigo like sensations) after meals (especially dinners) One night I woke up with strong beats and there were also some really strong beats like thumps that left me breathless for a moment. (I still have them) There were also indigestion/ heartburn (burning and making gas/burping) I went to a cardiologist , made ECG, Echo, Holter and Blood test and he said it was all normal. Yesterday,again after dinner my head started spinning more and continued till morning. I was concerned so I went to the health facility of my university. After some tests, (urinal test) I have been diagnosed with urinal tract infection. I haven t taken any medicines yet but right now I have coming-going pain-like sensations in the middle of my chest, in addition to the faint uncomfortable sensation under my left arm (rib area) (before and after dinner) Also my left arm is kind of numb around my elbow and forearm (but i think this could be related to the blood test) The doctor at the health facility said there could be a problem with a vulva , but I don t understand how since echo was said to be okay. He also said my dizziness could be related with my ears. I don t know what is wrong but I am really concerned. Is there a possibility of a heart attack or a blocked artery? Or are these all because of the infection going on in my body?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013