Dizziness, pale skin, colored dots in vision, stiff neck, head heaviness. Treatment options?

hi there i keep having these symptoms dizziness and tiredness pale skin and got colored dots in my eyes and heavy head and stiff neck when i wake up in the morning if i turn my head to the right side i get dizzie. i have no go in me and i feel like total poop all the time and i dunno watta do its making my life really hard and i dont work or go to college cause i dont feel like doing anything cause of this thanks hope u can help me
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013