Dizziness on taking strong smells, get racing heart, nasal and throat burning, coarse voice. How can I fix this?

Well I have this issue with anything that has a scent. Mainly with detergent laundy, dish soap, cleanning supplies. With detergent and cleaning supplies I feel like a I dizzy and then zone out! As friend put it. I feel like body shut down with this I get the heart racing, burning in nose and throat and harsh voice. I have been tested pumlonary. I do not have ashma. So wandering what it is and what I can do for this to get better. I have removed all scented products from home.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012