Dizziness on inhaling smoke, using cooking oils, diarrhea, tiredness. On botulinum injections. Acid reflux surgery done. What kind of doctor does she need to see?

My wife have been passing out for years, but getting worse. Smoke food, a little black on it or some cooking oils she will pass out. She will have a diarrhea and will be tired. She has trouble talking and have Spasmodic Dysphonia . She has taken botulinum toxin injections about 5 times. She had acid reflux surgery. We have been to mayo clinic. What i have read it all could be the vagus nerve . What kind of doctor should she see.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012