Dizziness on getting up followed by blurring and imbalance on standing up. Cause?

I am only 11 years old. My mom is here with me. I feel dizzy only when I get up. I know that when you stand up too fast the blood rushes to your head and you feel dizzy. But it has happened to me a lot today. It has never happened to me this much in one day. When it happens things get blurry and i feel like I am tilting. I don t know if it will go away tomorrow but it has never happend to me this much in one day, so I am a bit curious.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013