Dizziness, numbness in hands. Abnormal ECG report. Bradycardia?

I recently went for an ECG and had an long QT 534mm, an rsr` in the v1, bradycardia. My family physician has referred me to a cardiologist. I have had ECG before and have never had issues and this has never been seen. I have never fainted but sometimes when I stand up fast I get dizzy and sometime get numbness in hands, arms mostly when I am not doing anything ( i have low BP)

I am an active, healthy 33 year old female. I am 5'7 and 130 pounds. I workout daily but have stopped running because I wasnt sure what these findings mean. Should I be concerned.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013