Dizziness, numbness in forehead, cramps, breathing difficulty while playing sports. ECG normal. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, my son while playing basketball in school suddenly he fell giddy and feeling slightly numbness at his forhead and then lead to his upper part body cramps up and stiff and numbness and he totally no control of the body. He feel diffculty in breathing too. After checking with ECG and blood test. His sugar level is 3.8 and ECG is ok and lung is ok too. May I know actually what wrong with him? is it he didnt eat enough before he take up his sports?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013